Full Universe Integrated Marketing Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page accordingly; therefore, you should check this page periodically to ensure that you are content with any such changes.
Information that we may collect
- Name and job title
- Email address and other contact details
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with information that we gather
We use this kind of information to understand your needs and provide a better service, specifically for reasons such as:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send you information that we think may be of interest using the email address you provided; for example, promotional emails about new products, or special offers
- Occasionally, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to conduct market research. We may use customers’ feedback to customize the website according to their interests
Data protection and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have instituted robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information that we collect online.
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties without your permission, nor divulge any of your personal details unless required to do so by law. We may use your contact details to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at “email@example.com”.
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, which will be provided for a small administration fee. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible, in writing by letter or email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you follow these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that linked website. Therefore, such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise due caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.